Handmade with love
All of our jewellery pieces are handmade with high quality polymer clay, surgical grade stainless steel earring posts and nickel free backings. Each piece is lovingly created with care however being a handmade product they may contain small imperfections and slight differences in the patterns from the images shown. We have tried to present the colours as accurately as possible however different computer and phone screens may show slight variations in the colour.
To keep your jewellery looking it’s best, follow these tips...
1. Avoid getting jewellery wet
2. Keep jewellery away from hairsprays, perfumes and lotions
3. Store your jewellery in a cool, dry place
4. To clean your jewellery simply wipe them with a wet wipe or rubbing alcohol to remove any make-up. Do not use any harsh chemicals or cleaning solutions as this as affect the clay and the metal findings.
5. Some earrings have raw brass components. We use Brasso to clean and polish the brass components before assembling the earrings. Over time brass loses it's shine and can tarnish. To restore it's shine use a small amount of Brasso on a soft cloth to wipe the brass ensuring not to get it on the clay or jumprings that link the components. Each of the jumprings are plating with either gold, silver or black tone so they should not require polishing.
6. Polymer clay has a little bit of flex in it however it may break if bent or dropped.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us and we can help you.